Reception at Alipurduar Junction Railway Station / New Alipurduar Railway Station. Drive to Rajabhatkhawa / Jayanti. Jayanty (Rajabhatkhawa Forest, Mahakal Caves, Buxa Fort, Hatipota). Coochbehar ( Madanmohan Bari, Rajbari, Sagar Dighi, Baneswar Shiv Temple), Phuentsoling of Bhutan (Crocodile Pond, Gumpha Temple, Tea Garden).
JALDAPARA - Elephant Ride/Car safari inside Jaldapara Wildlife Sanctuary, Toto Basti, Suntalekhola Orange Garden, Khayerbari.
Gorumara (Lataguri) National Forest, Murti, Jungle Safari at National Park, Jhalang, Bindu - See of at New Mal Junction
Reception at New Malbazar Railway Station - Lataguri, Murti, Jungle Safari at Gorumara National Park, Jhalang, Bindu, Lava, Lolegaon (Sun Rise Point at 4 a.m.) , Reshope. Seeoff at Malbazar Railway Station.
Reception at Hashimara - Jaldapara Wildlife Sanctuary, Phuentsoling (Bhutan), Tea Garden, Elephant Ride / Car Safari, Santakhola Orange Garden, Khayerbari, Jayanti - Queen of Duars, Pukri Lake, Buxa Fort, Hatipota, Mahakal Caves, Rajabhatkhawa Museum.
- 4N / 5D - Phuentsholing /Joygaon, Thimpu, Paro
- 5N / 6D - Phuentsholing / Joygaon , Thimpu, Punakha, Paro
- 8N / 9D - Phuentsholing / Joygaon , Thimpu, Punakha, Bumthang , Paro
- 10N / 11D - Phuentsholing / Joygaon, Thimpu, Punakha, Bumthang, Trongsa, Phobjika, Paro
- Day 1 - Welcome at International Airport by our Tour Manager /Transfer to the Hotel /Small briefing regarding Package and other necessary information about the sightseeing points and timing /Evening free for Casino visit or Evening walk at Tourist hub at Thamel and O/night at Hotel.
- Day 2 - In Kathmandu
- Day 3 - Kathmandu To Pokhara ( Drive to Pokhra 210 kms/6 hrs or fly 30 minutes)
- Day 4 - In Pokhara
- Day 5 - Pokhara To Kathmandu।
- Day 6 - Departure from Kathmandu
- Day 1 - Light and sound show,celluar jail,water sports
- Day 2 - Complex,Marina park.
- Day 3 - North Bay island ,Ross island, Viper Island,Harbour
- Day 4 - Cruise.
- Day 5 - Baratang Island
- Day 6 - Havelock
Havelock( Radha Nagar Beach) & back to port Blair.
- Day 7 - Forest Museum,Anthropological Museum,Sagarika & cottage Industries.,Samudrika museum, Fisheries Museum,Gandhi park,Police lineHill. Airport drop Neil Island.
- Day 1 - Arrival in Srinagar - On arrival at Srinagar Airport, you will be met by our representative/driver at the airport and transfer to Hotel. Welcome drink on arrival. Half day tour of world famous Mughal Gardens i.e. Nishat Garden, Shalimar Garden and Cheshma Shahi. In the late Evening Shikara Ride on Dal lake up to 1 Hour. Overnight stay at Hotel in Srinagar.
- Day 2 - Srinagar – Gulmarg (52 kms / 1 hrs)
- Day 3 - Gulmarg – Sonmarg – Srinagar (80 km, 1-2 hrs approx driving)
- Day 4 - Transfer to Pahalgam (90 km, 1-2 hrs approx driving)
- Day 5 - Drop to Srinagar
- * We also cover the following places - LEH- Ladakh , Kargil , Indus Valley , Zanskar Valley , Suru Valley , Pangong Lake , Tsomoriri
- Day 1 - Arrive Jaipur
- Day 2 - Jaipur - After breakfast, proceed on a full day sight-seeing tour of Jaipur visiting the Amber fort. Ascend the fort on elephant back. Later visit the Hawa Mahal, City Palace, museum and the observatory (Jantar Mantar). Return to your hotel and relax or go shopping for jewels, carpets and blue pottery. Overnight stay at your hotel in Jaipur.
- Day 3 - Jaipur - Bikaner (320 kms/ 7 hrs)
- Day 4 - Bikaner - Jaisalmer (330 kms/ 7 hrs)
- Day 5 - Jaisalmer – Sand Dunes
- Day 6 - Jaisalmer - Jodhpur (290 kms / 6 hrs)
- Day 7 - Jodhpur - Udaipur via Ranakpur (280 kms/ 6 hrs)
- Day 8 - Udaipur City Tour
- Day 9 - Udaipur Ajmer/ Pushkar – Jaipur (450 kms/ 9 hrs)
- Day 10 - Jaipur Departure
- 3N- Covering Darjeeling(Tiger Hill, Rock Garden, Mixed Point, Mall & Ropewae,Ganga Maiya Park)
- 2N- Covering Gangtok , Tsangu Lake, Baba Mandir, Chhangu Lake ,Elephant Lake,Local Spots.
- Reciption and see off Siliguri NJP to NJP
- 1st Day - Guwahati – Shillong (100 Km / 3 Hrs)- Meet and assist by our representative at the guahati rail station & transfer to Shillong, also called 'Scotland of the East" (100 kms 3 hrs). Enroute we see Umium Lake, a majestic placid lake with its surrounding sylvan hills. On arrival at Shillong, check in at your hotel. Evening visit the markets in the Mall, Back to the hotel. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
- 2nd Day - Shillong - Cherapunjee - Shillong - After breakfast at 07:30 A.M drive to Cherrapunjee (60 kms 1½hrs), the wettest place in the world. The beautiful waterfall-Nohkalikai is at Cherrapunjee. You can also explore some of the caves in and around Cherrapunjee. Evening return to Shillong, en-route visit Elephanta falls and Shillong peak for some breathtaking views. Stay overnight at your hotel in Shillong.
- 3rd Day - Shillong - After breakfast visit Don Bosco Monument, Ward’s Lake, Botanical Garden and Lady Hydri Park. Evening free for personal activities. Stay overnight at your hotel in Shillong.
- 4th Day - Shillong - Guwahati - After breakfast transfer to Guwahati. Arrive and check in at hotel. Evening visit 'Kalakshetra', a place where Assamese history and culture presents through Light and sound show. Return to hotel. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
- 5th Day - Guwahati After breakfast visit Kamakhya Temple, etc.
- 6th Day - Transfar to Guahati railway station for onward journey.
- 1st Day - Arrival Ahmedabad - Arrival at Ahmedabad, Met by driver and transfer to your hotel.On arrival check in at Hotel Kanak. Day at Leisure or avail half day sightseeing on extra cost. Overnight at hotel
- 2nd Day - Full day to Ahmedabad visit - After breakfast, Morning visit to the Heritage Walk Visit, Siddhi Sayad Masjid, Swaminarayan Temple. Afternoon visit Gandhinagar – Akshardam Temples (30 Kms one-way) on the way back visit Adalaj Stepwell and return to Hotel. Overnight at hotel.
- 3rd Day - Ahmedabad to Bhavnagar (250 kms / 6 Hours) - After breakfast at 7.30 AM drive Bhavnagar onway Visit to the Lothal. Afternoon arrival at Bhavnagar. Evening visit to the Bhavnagar including the market. Overnight at Hotel
- 4th Day - Bhavnagar to Diu (60 Kms + 200 Kms) - After Early/Pack breakfast at 6.00 AM drive to Diu onway visit of Palitana – Shatrunjaya Temple (doli-lift chairs are available at extra cost). After Lunch drive to Diu (200 Kms). Evening arrival Diu, enjoy the beach activity. Overnight at Hotel.
- 5th Day - Diu - Fullday enjoy the beach activity and day visit of Diu. Overnight at Hotel.
- 6th Day - Diu – Gir – Rajkot ( 120 Kms + 160 Kms) - After breakfast at 5.30 AM drive to Sasangir Upon arrival at 7.30 game view (Jeep safar/optional-Payable Directly) into the Sasangir Lion Sanctuary. After Lunch drive to Rajkot on way visit of Junagadh. Evening arrival at Rajkot and check in at Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
- 7th Day - Rajkot – Bhuj (280 Kms) - After breakfast drive to Bhuj, Upon arrival proceed to DSP/Collector office to obtain the permit (Please all foreign clients need to obtain the permit for Banny village visit) ** Note: 2nd & 4th Saturday & Public holidays are closed at DSP/COLLECTOR office hence set the dates accordingly. Evening visit to the Bhuj city and market. Overnight at Hotel.
- 8th Day - Bhuj – Fullday visit to the Banny villages - Fullday excursion to the Banny villages to see various typical villages to see the traditional art and culture of Gujarat. Evening return to Bhuj hotel for overnight.
- 9th Day - BhujBhuj to Jamnagar – After breakfast at 5.30 AM drive to Jamnagar. Afternoon visit to the Jamnagar city including the tie and dye market etc. Overnight at Hotel.
- 10th Day - Jamnagar – Full day excursions.
- 11th Day - See off Ahmedabad.